Bible Verse of the day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 14, 2008

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

I borrowed this from Tara. Feel free to copy and answer these on your own blog.
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A carseat, Baby Einstein Turtle teether, Carters turtle with 'fish keys', Austin's keys, floppy seat. I think that is it.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
during my c-section

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don't cuss, but I do say 'crud' a lot.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Austin. I haven't seen anyone else today.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Driving Austin to Grammie's house.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
working - I'll spare you the details.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Probably bathing Austin and getting him ready for bed.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"See you tomorrow.", I was talking to my mom on the phone.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Sweet tea.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, red 'Let it Snow' fleece top and tennis shoes.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
a bowl of pasta with butter, pepper and parmesan cheese

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
last night, I ran a bag with a dirty diaper to the dumpster at church

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Austrailian Open (tennis, not golf)

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Holly at work.Phil.

19. Ever go camping?
Yes, we try to go at least once a year, but we missed last year. Wonder why?

20. Do you have a tan?
sure, I'm as dark as any vampire

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
not at home

25. What did your last IM say?
I think it was that I would talk to Holly about something at work.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I assume Keith's

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working, the dinner with my folks and Austin.

28. Where is your mom right now?
At home.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My cluttered dresser.

30. What color is your watch?
gold

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
Steve Irwin

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
only if I was horribly disfigured in an accident.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
depends, usually drive thru

36. Do you have a dog?
4, Bo, Redd, Junior and Bear

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My mom.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Dale Murphy (former Braves player)

39. Any plans today?
Grocery store, maybe go visit Megan and Beth

40. How many states have you lived in?
two if you include a semester in college

41. Ever go to college?
Yes and I eventually finished. (I liked Tara's answer so I kept it).

42. Where are you right now?
On my bed.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
stopped up ears from this bug that won't go away

44. Last song listened to?
not a clue, something on J93.3

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Tetracycline products (drugs) and Nutrasweet.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Clark slides

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not anymore now that I have Austin.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I have no idea.

51. What time is it?
5:18 pm

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them now.

53. Do you eat healthy?
for the most part

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, work, mommy work.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No, that is a waste of energy,

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
probably not, I tend to say 'Hi'.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Its not polite to ask a lady her age. But since you asked, I'll be 34.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
of course

60. How did you get one of your scars?
dog bite (don't ever try to separate fighting dogs)

No comments: