After his doctor appointment we stopped at Moe's to eat. He was definitely not on his best behavior. My child who never turns away food (except maybe peas), pushed my hand away while I was trying to give him a spoonful of his food. He pushed with such force the food went flying on the floor, on his back, in his chair and in my hair. For a minute there I was almost certain he had also got it on the guy behind me. I was mortified. He has never done anything like that before. To make matters worse it was during the lunch rush.
After lunch we went over to Jennifer's for his first haircut. He immediately started chasing Berkley and Tucker around, so it took Jennifer convincing Tucker and Berkley to be her daddy helper and mommy helper to get Austin settled down. He did well, no fussing or anything like that. Nothing drastic, just a little trim since his hair was starting to get a little stringy in places. His curls are still intact.
Here are some before shots.
After his haircut was complete, it was back to playing with Berkley and Tucker. He had a great time playing with them. I definitely need to set up some playdates for him. Thanks Jennifer and helpers Tucker and Berkley!
1 comment:
Hi there... I was checking for an update on Austin... wondering how he is doing after yesterday. We're thinking of you. Let us know what's up.
Post a Comment