Bible Verse of the day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vacation pics

These are out of order, but I'm using my battery.
Pool at Disney's Saratoga Springs (zero entry)
Austin reading in the hotel room, he loves books now. Notice he has his mom's curls.
Navarre Beach, he like the water as long as he wasn't standing.
Navarre beach, getting ready for lunch.
How we spent most of our time at Disney.
Rehydrating. We tried using the bottle strap so he wouldn't throw his cup on the ground (we are still working on that).
Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. The round things on the ground shoot out water, Austin had a blast.
Walking back to the hotel after a long day.
Austin's new Kermit. He gave him a big hug in the store and Daddy had to buy it.


Mommy and Austin on Dumbo.
Breakfast with Pooh, fortunately Austin wasn't afraid.
Meeting Tigger.
Austin at the Pooh playground in Fantasyland.


2 comments:

Just Jen said...

Great photos! Looks like a good trip.

Lana said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Rain and all!
I can't wait to go back!