He is also starting to talk. I think I mentioned baby before, since then he has said Hi and I swear he says 'I did it'. Linda heard it too and commented to Keith about it (I was afraid I was hearing things).
I bought him a new book while we were at Stone Mountain called 'No No Noah'. It is about a monkey that doesn't want to get on the ark. It is really a cute book. Austin has learned what a monkey is and will point him out when I ask where the monkey is.
Oh, the biggest surprise is that he signed to us this week. Whenever I offer him more food, I do the sign for more. The other day asked him if he wanted more and did the sign and he did it right back. Keith was in there with me, we just looked at each other with wide eyes. I was telling Linda about it today and tried again, and sure enough he signed it right back. Guess I need to pull out the video and books and learn more signs.
Putting his rings on the post (we give them to him in order).
No comments:
Post a Comment