Yes Jamie, it is time for me to post more pictures of Austin. I'm having a sick fall for some reason. Between illnesses we have managed to do a couple of things and snapped some pictures along the way.
Here is Austin driving to church last Sunday. He has finally figured out how to get on his cars in the frontward position.

Austin has a few new activities here of late. Seems he really likes to play in my shoes. My Austin, what big feet you have! Maybe he was trying to tell us his shoes were too small. They were, so he got some new Nikes and Timberlands earlier this week.


We went to the Sims campsite the first weekend in November, we stayed overnight in the tent. I don't know that I can truthfully call it camping since we really didn't do anything other than pitch a tent and blow up an air mattress. The Sims and Fosters did all the work. Austin had a great time playing with everyone; and despite the fire and creek, I got to relax. I thought Keith and I would be pretty busy trying to keep Austin from getting into one of the two dangerous items on the campsite, but we had a lot of help keeping him safe thanks to Elaine, Warren, Jimmy, Janet, Carl and Thelma. Just wait Jamie and Jenifer, this will be you next year.
This is Austin in our overnight bag, it is a bad picture because I didn't really have time to frame it just right. He found my cell phone, a good back-up since there was no remote control.

Austin playing with the trucks that used to be Joshua's. Thanks Joshua and Melinda!

Austin loves leaves! Every morning when I take him to Grammie's, he stops and picks up at least one leaf. He must have been in heaven at the campsite, because there were some really big ones.
1 comment:
Austin is sooo cool! I checked out this post when you first published it, but haven't had the chance to catch up on my commenting til now. I am so jealous that you got to go to my mountains! I can't wait to take Joey there and see him discover all the cool things I did when I was little. Great pictures. Please keep them comming!
Post a Comment