Today we took Austin for his 9 month/Easter photos. I decided to try Portrait Innovations as a few people I know have suggested it and one opened up in Newnan. The pictures turned out ok, but I didn't care for the photographer as much as the one at JCPenny. Another photographer came in at the end to help get him smile and she came up with some additional poses. I think the whole session would have gone better if we had her. The girl we had was loud and kind of scary. The studio is better, they can move around (and so can we), it is really tight at JCP. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. They took 65, I'll pick out at least one of each 'set'.

He claps all the time, so this one is pretty representative of his usual activities.
Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate this.
Our sweet little angel looking up at God.


His first pair of Nike's, and Oshkosh button down onsie from Aunt Julie.


We call this the "Cabbage Patch". He looks just like one of those dolls with his lips sucked in like that. Of course, he is much cuter than any Cabbage Patch doll.
Notice how his feet are crossed. He sits like this all the time (and he is clapping, AGAIN).

His Grammie gave him this outfit, notice the cute train. This is not his usual attire, he usually wears jeans or overalls, but I really like this one. I think it is because I miss my 'baby', he got so big so fast he never really got to wear any 'baby clothes'.
Tomorrow will be a busy day. We have the Jesus Lambs party and egg hunt in the morning and Reagan's 1st Birthday party in the afternoon. I'm hoping I can squeeze a nap in for him at some point. Guess I better head to bed now, I have lots of sandwiches to make in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment