Bible Verse of the day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 12, 2009

For My Loyal Readers

Here is a message I started in February. Finally posting that one and will add another.

I've had a couple of folks comment that I need to update my blog. Sorry for the lack of information. I think most people are probably aware that I started a new job in January. I have been much busier than before and very happy about that. I really thought that having Austin had made me lose about 30% of my intelligence, but I think it was just that I wasn't engaged in what I was doing. So for those that have been asking, I love my new job. It was definitely the right decision.



On to the Austin news. We survived Christmas despite all the illnesses. He has been enjoying his toys. He wasn't too interested in the packages. He acted pretty much as expected, he wanted to play with a toys as he opened it. He didn't understand that more was on the way.



On to his development. He is running, climbing, jumping, and dancing (now with arm and head movement). He is also starting to learn letters and numbers. He knows O, X, G, 2 and 8. It is really fun, he will randomly point them out to us. For instance this morning at 4:30 am he woke up and I brought him in our room since I was getting up in a few minutes (was hoping he would go right to sleep). He say the clock and started pointing 'eat, eat, eat' (yes, he said eat not eight).

No comments: